Last Updated on 14 September 2018
- Develop new user-facing features using React.js
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with team members to build the best possible product for our users
- 2 to 5 years of experience working in front-end engineering
- Thorough understands of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Familiarity with Git
- Bonus: Familiarity with GraphQL and Relay
To apply, send a resume and whatever best shows off your skills (a website you built, github project, etc.) to [email protected]!
We're looking for a talented UX Designer who will be responsible for researching, designing and implementing Goodly’s product vision. You will work closely with our frontend developers to refine the product and own the design process from idea to implementation.
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to present ideas and designs effectively
- Demonstrate visual design ability in mockups and prototypes
- Implement responsive designs using HTML and CSS that work seamlessly in a cross-browser/cross-device environment
- Coordinate and conduct user research to inform design work
- Maintain static web assets and front-end style guide
- 2 to 5 years of experience working in user experience design
- Proficient with UX software and prototyping tools (Adobe suite)
- Comfortable working with HTML/CSS, in a cross-browser and responsive environment
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Experience coordinating, conducting and synthesizing user research
- Experience working with developers and source control systems
- Visual and interaction design skills
- Portfolio demonstrating experience in crafting usable digital interfaces
To apply, send a resume and whatever best shows off your skills (a design portfolio, github project, etc.) to [email protected]!
We’re looking for a Growth Analyst that is ready to hit the ground running as we continue to try to expand and strengthen our client base. We need a self-starter who is willing to go the extra mile to grow our brand and business.
- Execute media campaigns across core channels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Develop improvements to our targeting, creative, and site experience
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with team members to grow our business
- Report directly to Head of Growth on all growth and marketing projects
- 2 to 5 years of experience working in growth, marketing, or a relevant field
- Previous work in social media and online marketing campaigns
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to learn and excel in a fast-paced startup environment
- Familiarity with SEO
- Bonus: Familiarity with Google Analytics
To apply, send a resume and whatever best shows off your skills (a campaign you ran, a data project you worked on, etc.) to [email protected]!
Don’t see your perfect fit in the descriptions? Send your resume to [email protected] and a short blurb about what you want to bring to the team. We’re always looking for bright, motivated individuals to help out the team in all areas!