Last Updated on 14 June 2018
The following categories of businesses and business practices are prohibited from using the Goodly Service ("Prohibited Businesses"). Prohibited Business categories may be imposed through Network Rules or the requirements of our Financial Services Providers. The types of businesses listed are representative, but not exhaustive.
If you are uncertain as to whether your business is a Prohibited Business, or have questions about how these requirements apply to you, please contact us.
By registering with us, you are confirming that you will not use the Service to accept payments in connection with the following businesses, business activities or business practices.
- Investment & credit services
- Money and legal services
- Virtual currency or stored value
- Intellectual property or proprietary rights infringement
- Counterfeit or unauthorized goods
- Regulated or illegal products or services
- Adult content and services
- Get rich quick schemes
- Mug shot publication or pay-to-remove sites
- No-value-added services
- Drug paraphernalia
- Multi-level marketing
- Pseudo pharmaceuticals
- Substances designed to mimic illegal drugs